It is always a thing of joy waking up to seeing a beautiful day and giving
thanks to God Almighty for the gift of life. It is however a glorious thing to know that one has added a new year to one’s age.
I count it worthwhile and desirable to celebrate God’s kindness upon my life for His loving grace. I am not forgetting the benefits each day of every year gives and I cannot forget that my having positive impacts/adding value to humanity is also by the exceeding grace of God.
I count myself privileged, thus glorifying my Maker for witnessing another birthday. I thank my late parents for sowing to my life and also appreciate my family for the grace of having them. I thank everyone who has contributed in one way or the other to my life till this very day; I pray for God’s kindness upon you.
Life is also beautiful with great friends and wonderful associates. I therefore thank everyone that God is allowing our paths to cross. After all, we meet for diverse reasons. I appreciate you all as I wish myself a happy birthday. Many more fruitful years of God’s blessings and positively impacting lives is my greatest wish. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
Kindly find below some comments from beneficiaries of what God has been given me the grace to do:
- “I have really learnt a lot from your write-up, in fact, it is mind blowing. Thank God we have great mind like you, so, we can’t afford to give excuses. Your voice shall be heard in this generation and ones to come.” – Ifeanyi Ernest, Lagos, Nigeria
- “I thank and appreciate God for your life. Your posts are impacting, I am inspired. I’m humbled and feel very blessed to know you. Thank God for your light and thank you too for walking in the Light. May God continue to illuminate you with increased wisdom and strengthen you with His grace, Sincerely, Royal T. Anderson.”
- “Thank you for all your life-changing contributions through your daily post and articles. I love everything from you because it fits my logic of thinking. I use your posts as energy boosting for my burning desire for the wonderful personality I most cherish to be in life. I would like to thank you again and again. I wish you all the best. God bless you and your family.” – Wakjira Merga, Addis Ababa, Woliso, Ethiopia
- “Thank you for being a light to humanity.” –Jill Malone
- “You will get back many times over what you are giving out. Your harvest is plentiful.” – Steve Clark, Madera, California
- “Your words are inspirational, may God replenish your knowledge.” – Justmen Ayinde, Ibadan, Nigeria
- “Evening Madam. I have been following your posts. I am grateful for your words of encouragement you share and I also like the way you carry yourself. You are exceptional! God bless you always.” – Hazel Jabar
- “You are a blessing to my life. Thanks a lot.” – Clement Collins, Luanshya
- “Your articles are always motivating and nice. One day, you will be among a few life coaches in the world. Your diligence shows it.” – Ramesh Mahawar, Jaipur, India
- “You are blessed and your light shines all around the world, continue to inspire and accept the blessings that are in store for you! I love waking up to your inspirational sayings each morning. Continue to be a blessing.” – Barbara Mikler, Clyattville, Georgia
- “Dr. Olasunmbo Ajoke Savage! Your works explain the greatness of women.”- Abdul-Razaq Ngobi, Kampala, Uganda
- “You are a blessing to mankind.” – Adeboye Messach Kehinde; Lagos, Nigeria
- “Keep the flag fly! You are radiating God’s favour. That is just it. I’m not disappointed at all. You are a blessing to all women in the world. Hallelujah!” – Dr. Oye Oyelami, University of Lagos, Akoka, Nigeria“There is this aura of hope within and around me each time I read through your posts. Well, God knows why we met on this platform.” – Amaechi Okwube, Asaba, Nigeria
- “Thank you dearly. You are an inspiration to me. I read your posts regularly and learn greatly from them. Keep them coming to us. May the Almighty God be kind on you; Amen.”“I’m honored and humbled to read from you! You share deep inspirations to the world around. I love that!” – Lukas Pious, Kampala, Uganda
- “I like your posts very much. They are of help to me. May God bless you and keep you so you can help others and may He protect you.” – Anthony, Classic man, Nairobi, Kenya.
- “Every time I see your post, I’m always impressed with the kind of person you are. You are a wonderful darling indeed because you are always on point, any day, anytime. Thanks for always making my day. – Olaogun Adeleke, Osun State, Nigeria
- “I’m so happy…you are making me a better person. Thank you.” –Thabang China Lehloka, Vanderbijlpark, Gauteng
Thank you all for the feedback, remain blessed.